Thursday, January 15, 2009

Siem Reap - Cambodia


Angkor Wat



Close-up of Angkor Wat

Ta Prohm

Ta Keo

Giant Face at Bayon


Cambodia is a very beautiful country to visit. You can spend weeks there and still there are places yet to cover. I can only imagine the time when everything was in perfect order. How the people then lived and pray at the many wats and temples.


I am glad my husband has a detailed desciption of the places we visited as I have a poor memory. I tend to forget the names of the places we visited. After a while, everything looks the same and it was very frustrating to be unable to recall it later.


You can spare all the walkings, the hot sun and getting dust on your clean body just by clicking the link below. It has a detailed information for almost every tourist attractions in Angkor.




No comments:

Post a Comment